Team fencing: All for One and One for All!
So, you're thinking of a group event that would be out of the ordinary? Why not invite your colleagues or friends for an afternoon of swordplay! A couple of hours of intense swashbuckling followed by thirst-relieving champagne have a fascinating effect on team dynamics!
Fencing teaches you how to cope under pressure, it develops anticipation, timing and concentration - qualities crucial for any company or business.
And yet, it's great fun, good exercise and the most memorable experience.
We'll offer you a concise but intensive programme which will include:
All this will take around 3 hours including a short break. The session can be arranged either during week days or on an early Saturday afternoon. All fencing equipment will be provided. The group can be anything between 4 and 35 people. Prices start at £ 10 per hour!
- Brief history of fencing with demonstration of original weapons
- Fencing footwork including stretching exercises and games
- Bladework: thrusts and cuts, parries and deceives
- Rules and courtesy of a fencing bout
- The Tournament: either individual or team event with a Grand Final!
Get in touch! Please fill the short form below with details of your request to make the next step. En guarde!