London Fencing Club offers a range of accessible fencing classes for adult beginners. The courses are suitable for adults who live or work in London and are new to fencing as well as for those who would like to return to fencing after a break. ... (read more)
One to one lessons are the ultimate experience of fencing training. London has a strong fencing tradition and London Fencing Club employs some of the best coaches (called Fencing Masters) to provide individual fencing lessons. ... (read more)
Fencing In London
We welcome people who have fenced in other countries and cities and would like to continue fencing in London. Like the whole of this great city, London fencing scene and our Club are very cosmopolitan, ... (read more)
London Learn Fencing run regular short taster classes which will allow you to get some basic understanding of fencing. The tasters are normally free with equipment provided. All you'll need to bring is a t-shirt, trainers and track suit bottoms. To sign up for a free taster / get on the waiting list please get in touch!
- London Fencing Club Championsips 2016
- Trip to Barcelona
- Club ranking system updated and improved
- Fencing classes for beginners in May/June 2016
- Valentine Day fencing class for couples
- Thank you for your donations!
- Training restarts on 2 January 2016
- Christmas drinks!
- Pre-Christmas Tournament: The Three Musketeers
- Christmas break 2015